USA EB-5 Visa requirements

Invest $500,000 (Rs. 3.5 crore) & Get Fastest Green Card*

  • The applicant must establish a business or invest in an existing business that was created or restructured after November 19, 1990.

  • The alien must have invested $500,000 if investing in a USCIS designated regional center in the business.

  • The business must create at least 10 full-time jobs for U.S. workers, directly or indirectly.

  • The investor must demonstrate that the investment capital was “lawfully gained” and the required capital is at risk for investment purposes.

  • The investor must enter the United States within 180 days of visa issuance.

  • The EB-5 visa holder is not required to be physically in the U.S. for any given amount of time but must demonstrate the “intent” to be a resident.


This includes:

  • Renting or buying a home

  • Opening bank accounts

  • Obtaining a social security number

  • Obtaining a driver’s license

  • Paying applicable taxes

EB-5 pilot program

In order to encourage immigration through the EB-5 category, the Regional Center program was created. This program reduces the required investment sum to $500,000 USD if the commercial enterprise that receives the investment is situated in a Targeted Employment Area (TEA). The Regional Centers program does not require the immigrant investor enterprise itself to employ 10 U.S. workers. It only requires that 10 or more jobs are created indirectly as a result of the investment.

** We require only copies of documents, although you may be required to present originals if requested by the U.S. immigration officer.


Start your own business in the US & Get Fastest Green Card*

The United States L1 visa is a non-immigrant visa which allows companies operating both in the US and abroad to transfer certain classes of employee from its foreign operations to the USA operations for up to seven years. The employee must have worked for a subsidiary, parent, affiliate, or branch office of your US Company outside of the US for at least one year out of the last three years.

Companies operating in the US can apply to the relevant USCIS service center for an L1 visa to transfer someone to the US from their overseas operations. Employees in this category will, initially, be granted an L-1 visa for up to three years.

There are two types of employees who may be sponsored for USA L1 visas:
  • L1 A for Managers / Executives

  • L1 B for Specialized Knowledge Staff


The legal definition of management and executive roles for these purposes is quite strict, and a detailed description of the duties attached to the position will be required. In particular, the executive or manager should have supervisory responsibility for professional staff and/or for a key function, department, or subdivision of the employer. Such personnel is issued an L1A visa, initially for one to three years period extendable in two-year increments to a maximum of seven years.

 This category covers those with knowledge of the company’s products/services, research, systems, proprietary techniques, management, or procedures. Staff in this category are issued an L1B visa, initially for one to three years extendable to a maximum of five years.

On completing the maximum allowable period in L-1 status, the employee must be employed outside the United States for a minimum of one year before a new application is made for L or H status.

**Prices & content provided above ​may change as per the current policy of their government.